Thursday, July 3, 2008

Working on

I am slowly coming out of a combination sinus headache/migraine. Yesterday was all sinus headache due to allergies, and I guess it kicked off a migraine which started last night. I am currently working my way out of it now. What really irks me is that I cannot go walking with a bad headache. In fact, I can do little with one. I started sewing up a jumper that I had cut out this past school year, but I only got so far yesterday. I hope to feel up to finishing it today. I really hate headaches!

1 comment:

Earl said...

I have always used five aspirin as a first attack, and I always recommend ten minutes in a head stand to get the heavy metals shifted in the brain and normally the headache is gone. The sinus stuff is best helped by a trip to the sea and salt water sniffing. Good luck, Sis!