Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another day, another ...

My alarm clock, i.e. my cat (my electric alarm clock is only a backup for when the cat can't wake me for her breakfast), starts my day.  The important things first: feed the cat!  Then I continue through my morning ritual:  start the coffee, start the oatmeal, take the meds, eat the oatmeal, drink the coffee, shower, and dress.  Only trouble today was the fact that I forgot not to get my hair wet since it's my off-day for washing my hair.  Not a good way to start the day. 

Since I must wait for my son, a.k.a. my carpool, I get on the internet to check out what is happening with my high school friends, college friends, and my extended family.  After which, I cringe and get on my school's email site.  It's not too bad this morning, but there have been mornings that started out with a parent's tirade.  I hate that, but, being a parent myself, I understand it, too.  Now, all I have to do is get to the school to continue the day of a teacher.

No comments: