Thursday, August 21, 2008

Teacher workweek - day 3

Successful day for my users/fellow teachers. Semi-successful day for me. I started bringing my syllabi up to the new official standards at 8 a.m., was caught by another teacher for help, and spent the remaining time available helping other teachers put their syllabi on their websites. Then to 2 hours of religious mini-retreat and serious reflection ... which was so good and definitely not a waste of anyone's time. Nice way to prepare for the school year.

After lunch I spent my remaining time training 2 new teachers on the homework website and helping several other teachers with their syllabi. I made it to my classroom once after I started helping other teachers early in the morning, and that was just to leave myself a copy of Thursday departmental meeting agenda. My syllabi are screaming for me, and I still have one more new teacher to train.

At least, I'm not bored.

No comments: